Thursday, January 17, 2008

1.16.07

This is my puking bowl. I was sick. I puked. Mommy cleaned it up. She scrubbed and scrubbed. Ewwwww, puking makes me sad. I dance. And, ...and...I watch it on the tv. And Bella leads. My favorite is Ariel, she's sooo beautiful. Daddy is eating his dinner. Good job Daddy! And...and...Daddy opens the door and comes in from school and...and...we eat our dinner...and if I take two more bites I get a popsicle. And then we dance and sing and...and...be silly and read stories. I draw some pictures for my friends. That's a picture of Ella Grover. I love to color. Mailee feels better. And...and...ummm...I help Mailee. She needs to share. Sometimes she cries and she cant throw her food off her chair onto the matt.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

erica...what a PATIENT and CUTE and FUN mom you are to help Ella with her new hobby! She actually takes really good pics-- especially for a 3 year old!

Sarah said...

I love the pictures but I love the captions even more :) Such a cute little blog!!

Kenzie Rose said...

So So Cute!
We've been thinking of getting Lex her own camera. And suggestions?